This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.adrianconsumerlaw.com. This privacy noticeapplies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it isused and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We do not collect any personal information about you on this site. We only have access to/collectinformation that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rentthis information to anyone.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help usimprove your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use acookie to identify you, you would not have to log in to a password more than once, thereby saving timewhile on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance theexperience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information onour site.
This website might contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for thecontent or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave oursite and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We do not collect sensitive information from you via the website.
We do not share any information with third parties.
When you participate in various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram,LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow youto make choices about how you share the personal data in your social media profile(s).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time bycontacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.